Positive opportunities for the whole community
Watford FC's CSE Trust are delivering the Premier League and BT Disability Programme to help create opportunities for disabled people through sport by embedding a culture of inclusivity across the Trust's community activities. This will ensure that disabled people can access the sport or physical activity of their choice, being inspired to be more active, and encouraged to develop the skills and confidence needed to realise their potential.
The Trust will work across Hertfordshire, and parts of Middlesex FA to deliver:
• Deliver School and community programmes - including a 12 week programme within schools, FE and HE education in mainstream and SEN Schools to increase participation and create an exit route for individuals
• Club Support Package – clubs looking to create an inclusive team or current inclusive teams
• Themed match day activities and tournaments
• Work in partnership with the FA to create Talent I.D Days
• Volunteer and Training programme - individuals with a disability interested in coaching and gaining the support
• Inclusivity – working with the trust team to make sure all projects are inclusive
• Building new partnerships to make the programme become robust and sustainable for the future
If you would like any information regarding inclusive football sessions or if you would like to enquire into whether your organisation or group would qualify for support please get in touch with Karen Stephanou (contact detailswithin this section).